Saturday, July 2, 2011

Electronics.... oh boy

Ok so as you probably can tell I am having a bit of trouble with my cell phone sending messages to my blog.  So just a quick update on what's been going on!

So our family emergency is still going on but not in the emergency state.  So while we're still on edge about it we're a ton calmer than what we had been.

Clips!  So I'm starting to get more clip orders through my co-workers than online, but that doesn't mean I won't be doing them.  I still have my Etsy store and plan to keep it for a while.  I also have started listing clips on Listia.com.  The winner of the auction will get a special gift from me as well, which is free shipping on their order as long as they both go out together. :)  So keep an eye peeled over there too. :)

Facebook!!  Of course I'm always on Lol.  I have taken a bit of a break from doing giveaways and such since it was starting to cost me more than I was making.  So while I will do some giveaways in the future they will be a bit less.  :)

So I think that is pretty much it at this point, again sorry things are messing up hopefully I'll get the problem solved asap.

Bright Blessings!

No comments: