Friday, April 8, 2011

Would you buy a wetbag if...

  Would you buy a wetbag that you could not throw in the laundry?  One that would have to be washed by hand?

  As a women using my wetbag for my mama cloths only, it isn't to big of a deal... but what about mom's?  Would you wipe and clean a small wetbag with maybe one diaper in it?  Of maybe one that had makeup in it? What about beach toys, swimsuits, or shoes?

  Are you torn?  Would you clean somethings but not others?  Or none at all?

  Let me hear your comments, this is something I really would love to offer but if it is to much of a hassle to clean I may just pass it up...

1 comment:

*DiSTaNT DReaMeR* said...

I would buy a wetbag that couldn't be washed in the machine. Most of my diapers I change are barely damp, so I can roll them up, dry side out, and tuck them in :)