Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why I have so much stuff...

  Ok so I need to stop getting ideas LOL.  It started off in the new year where I made the resolution to myself to try new things.  I looked around my craft area and saw that I had a ton of fabric and ribbon (left over from my doll clothing days).  So I started doing research on ribbon... oh...my... there were so many beautiful clips out there!  I had found what I wanted to try... *insert a shaking hubby head here*

  So just to keep a long story short... I started making clips and opened my Etsy shop!


~One of my first clips~
   So after starting my clips I then looked at my stash again... and saw so much fabric!  And of course I love love love fabric shopping so it was time to find something to do with it... *insert another shaking hubby head*  And thus our Sweet Slumber Eye Masks were born!


~My personal eye mask~
  So you may ask... why post about this?  We know what you make and sell.  Well I had another idea last month that I have been personally trying out... and I have to say I am in love with it.

  They are up-cycled and are great for all women!  They are super fun to make and I use mine all the time... any ideas???  Hm.... how about a clue....

 it's waterproof....

nothing yet?.....

it fits in your bag....

getting warmer?...

It also can hold diapers, wipes, makeup, beach towel, swim suits....


It's a WETBAG!!  I will hopefully be getting some on Etsy early next week!!

No comments: