Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our New Line~ and Contest!!

  I am so excited to finally tell everyone about our new line!!!  As I mentioned before I am going to hold a Naming Contest for this product, so please be sure to read to the end!



  This product is something I have been making for friends and family for years.  I have finally decided that others may like them too.  So I am very excited to announce that our new line is....


~Aromatherapy Eye Pillows~

These cute little pillows come with a removable pillow for easy washing.  They are 7in X 3in and filled with dry lentils and home dried scents, such as lavender, orange, lemon, and apple.  I am so excited to finally be selling these as they are so relaxing and work wonders for tired eyes, sinuses, and helping one get to sleep.  I have lots of covers to choose from as well!  From the fleece you see here, to cotton and now brocade!  I also hope to expand the aromatherapy to more exotic and wonderful smells.



Now for the naming contest!!

Everyone has heard of Eye Pillows, so we need to come up with something new!

I will leave the contest open until midnight tonight and will choose the winner on St. Patrick's Day!  

The winner will get one eye pillow of their own with their choice of scent and fabric pillow!


Thank you all so much and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!


~Bright Blessings~

4 comments:

Kristen Swift said...

Serenity Sleep Masks!

kristen_swift321@hotmail.com

Cinderella10383 said...

sweet slumber eye masks
cinderella10383@aol.com
Jamie Brigham

goldangel69 said...

Relaxing Eye masks

Fields of Sunshine said...

CLOSED