Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shoes! Need Critique!

So I used to make these slippers for my dolls, and they were a huge hit.  I took a break from sewing for a bit since my job started to get busier and my hours went from 10 a week to 30.

But I finally dug out my old pattern and re-sized it for a baby.  And this is what I came up with tonight!

They still need a bit of work, but for a first attempt I'm pretty happy.  I am only worried about the sizing.  Since I don't have any children/ shoes, I don't have much to go off of.   I have a couple friends who have babies, but I'm not sure if that would work as far as sizing because every kid is different... maybe I should just go by measurements?  What do you guys think?

Also I'm always up for critique!  Let me know what you would like to see, buttons, bows, ribbons, etc.

Bright Blessings!

No comments: