Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh the snow

So woke up this morning to snow.  Ugh.  Don't get me wrong snow is beautiful to look at and photograph, but driving in it....a nightmare.  Thankfully I have the next few days off so I don't have to go into town, though I think I will since we need groceries.

I've been trying to work on taking some pictures lately, but with no luck.  I don't have a great camera, it's a Nikon point and click.  Been trying to get some clearer pictures using the Macro and ISO functions but no luck yet.  Hopefully I can get some pictures worth sharing. Lol  I'm my own worst critic.

In other news I am sewing an apron for the first time, going to finish the straps and pockets today.  I finally got sick of all the food splatters and water splashing on me when I would cook or do dishes (we don't have a dishwasher).  I'll have to have hubby take a picture of me later wearing it.

Laters~

No comments: