Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So it's now 1-1-11! First off I'm not making a resolution this year, well not really at least. I just want to continue on from what I started last year. I want to continue to eat healthier, cook better, and learn all I can about everything Lol. There is something I am wanting to try this year though I haven't before. Growing plants in our downtown apartment.

The reason this is so hard is because we have no balcony, back porch, nada. The closest things we have are the old fire escape that isn't functioning or the roof of the building next to us. Either way not a great choice. I want to start out simple, herbs and maybe some cherry tomatoes. I'm going to try and find as much info as I can, I'll link the best of what I find here. Even though at the moment I have no followers X_X

Oh well lol, have a happy new year none the less!

No comments: