Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Post

Ok so figured it was time for me to get a blog, since I usually have enough to talk about. LoL. Not sure what I"ll use this blog for yet, probably more of our family stuff. With trying to expand our little family and everything. So I guess I'll start there.

My husband and I have been married for 2 and a half years, and though it's not been a walk in the park, I wouldn't change a thing. Neither of us had been married before, though we had been in serious relationships, nor did we have any children. Which I guess in short brings us to now.

When we first got together we decided to take the approach of not trying not protecting, we did this until about 3 months ago. I went to a doctor who helped clear up some medical problems I was having so we decided it was time to actually try. So that's pretty much where we are now.

We currently live in a downtown apartment with our 3 loving ratties. We don't plan on leaving anytime soon since the price is really good and the locations is great. Not to mention our landlord is a wonderful guy.

Well I think that's it, I'll try and keep posting as much as possible :)

No comments: